Glasgow City Cruise
Join us for a 90 minute cruise from Glasgow City Centre to Braehead and back again.
Complete with full commentary this is the perfect opportunity to see Glasgow from its world famous river.
Our day explorer ticket has the added benefit of allowing you to hop on and off all day visiting some of the best riverside attractions including:
- Magnificent waterfront architecture
- View the city skyline from a completely different perspective
- Sail under 5 bridges
- Riverside Museum and Tall Ship
- Govan shipyard
- Glasgow Science Centre and BBC studios
- Braehead Shopping Centre and Xscape leisure centre
- Perfect for children ask for our “Little Pirates” activity sheet
|Glasgow City Cruise|
|Riverside Museum depart||1035||1205||1335||1505|
|Glasgow Science Centre depart||1045||-||1345||1515|
|City Centre Pontoon depart||1100||1230||1400||1530|
|Glasgow Science Centre depart||1115||-||-||-|
|Riverside Museum depart||1125||1245||1415||1545|
*** Please note that due to forecast adverse weather conditions on Sunday 15th September there will be no Glasgow City Cruise ***
Dates of Operation
|Mon 24th June – Sun 25th Aug||Monday to Sunday|
|Mon 26th Aug – Sun 15th Sep||Thursday to Sunday|
Please note that on Sundays only, the first departure will be the 1145 from Braehead.
Day Explorer Ticket – valid for entire day of purchase, hop on and off all day or stay on the boat for a leisurely sail
- Adults £12
- Children £6
- Family £32
How to Book
- Book Online now – quick, easy and reserves your space!
- Purchase your tickets onboard the vessel