By far the easiest, greenest and most exciting way to visit the Riverside Museum and the Tall Ship, the Glenlee.
With a crossing time of 5 minutes, what better way to arrive at this iconic museum than by boat, allowing unrivalled views of the striking contemporary architecture. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to use the ferry service to explore Govan and the Southside of Glasgow.
This thriving area is currently undergoing extensive regeneration.
- Quickest and easiest route to the Riverside Museum
- Fantastic views of the stunning Tall Ship the Glenlee
- Short 5 minute crossing
* Please note that the first departure on a Sunday from Govan is the 1200hrs.
Dates of Operation
|Mon 24th June – Sun 25th Aug||Monday to Sunday|
|Sun 26th Aug – Sun 15th Sep||Thursday to Sunday|
- Adults £3
- Children £2
How to Book
- Book Online now – quick, easy and reserves your space!
- Purchase your tickets onboard the vessel