Glasgow city cruise
Explore the River Clyde. Depart from the heart of Glasgow, take in the sights and get a unique perspective of Glasgow's shipbuilding heritage.Book Now
- Tour information
- How to book
- Departure points
Whether you are visitor to the city or you live in Glasgow and are looking for a great family day out, this cruise is an ideal way to explore Glasgow and discover more about the River Clyde.
Complete with full commentary this is the perfect opportunity to see Glasgow from its world famous river. Our 1 hour cruise can be started at either the Broomielaw Pontoon or from the Riverside Museum.
*Please note that this cruise is non landing and does not operate as hop on/hop. There are two options for departures either 1 hr from the Broomielaw or 1 hr from Riverside Museum
- Discover magnificent modern waterfront architecture
- View the Glasgow skyline from a completely different perspective and sail under five Clyde bridges
- See the Riverside Museum (with the Tall Ship), and Glasgow Science Centre as part of your day out
- Sail past the Govan shipyards and BBC Scotland studios
- Enjoy this ideal day trip for children - ask for our Little Pirates activity sheet
- Adult: £ 10
- Child: £ 5
- Family: £ 27
- 60 minutes
7th July - Aug 31st – Tues to Saturday.
Departures from Broomielaw 1100 1200 1300 1400 1500 Departures from Riverside Museum 1125 1225 1325 1425 1525
How to bookYou can book online now - quick, easy and reserves your space! You can also turn up on the day and buy your tickets on board the boat, but due to limited spaces advanced online booking is highly recommended.
Departure pointsBook Now